March 10, 2018, Salesforce East, 350 Mission Street, 30th Floor, 5:00pm-9:00pm
The Jose Ortega Auction is the largest FUNdraising event of the year that raises important funds for our children.
Our auction has 2 elements: a week-long ONLINE AUCTION followed by the AUCTION EVENT. You can participate in both or either one to support our school.
- Online Auction: Sunday, March 4 - Thursday, March 9, 2018
Prior to our Auction Event, we are holding a week-long Online Auction, where you can support our school by bidding from the comfort of your home! The Online Auction ends on March 9th at 9pm. Most gift certificates and tickets will be available online only. Winners will be able to pick items up at the auction event, or at the school the following week.
- Mad About JOES Auction Event: Saturday, March 10, 2018, 5-9pm
This is the biggest (Adult only) party of the year, where your can bid on items in the Silent Auction and Live Auction while enjoying food, drinks, and music and connecting with other parents, teachers and friends. You can also make a 100% tax-deductible donation during Raise a Paw.
Event ticket includes drinks, food and dessert. Advance tickets are $50 per person until 2/24, after that they are available for $60 each. Tickets will NOT be available at the door this year due to security procedure at the venue, so please make sure you get your tickets ahead of time. Please also consider purchasing a ticket for one of our amazing teachers to attend! Tickets available now!
Help Make Our Auction a Success!
What kind of donations are you asking for?
- Host a party: Wine tasting, a unique meal, movie night, neighborhood progressive parties, minecraft party; the ideas are endless.
- Organize a unique experience: Cooking/Dining with a popular chef; Behind-the-scenes tour; cooking lesson; hike or camping trip.
- Offer a stay in a vacation home: Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, Hawaii, So. Cal, Mexico or beyond!
- Share a special skill: Teach a group how to dance, fly-fish, cook, hit a line drive, knit, etc.
- Donate event tickets: sporting events, concerts, shows, ballet, plays, etc.
- Contribute goods and services: Gift certificates to retail shops or restaurants, bottles of wine and champagne, spa or gym gift certificates, sports memorabilia, etc.
How to donate?
- DONATE HERE
- Drop off or mail your donation to the school office, attn: Auction Committee (400 Sargent Street, SF, CA 94132)
- EMAIL Joseortegafundraising@gmail.com
- Submit your Buy-In Party here.
I want to volunteer!
Why, thank you! We will find you a job that fits your interests. Email us email@example.com
This event would not be possible without our gracious sponsors and donors as well as our numerous volunteers who work countless hours to make this auction a success.
Thank you to all of our generous donors!