CONGRATULATIONS! We raised over $95,000!! We are now able to implement a Computer Science program starting in the 2018-19 school year, as well as continue supporting the current programs we have. Woo hoo!
The Auction is the largest FUNdraising event of the year that raises important funds for our children.
Our auction has 2 elements: a week-long ONLINE AUCTION followed by the AUCTION EVENT, where you can bid on items donated from the community and are sold to the highest bidder. You can participate in both or either one to support our school.
- Online Auction
Prior to our Auction Event, we are holding a week-long Online Auction, where you can support our school by bidding from the comfort of your home! Check out the catalog here. The Online Auction ends prior to the auction event. Most gift certificates and tickets will be available online only. Winners will be able to pick gift certificates up at the auction event, or at the school the following week. Gift baskets and other tangibles will be available for pick up at the school only.
- Auction Event:
This is the biggest (Adult-only) party of the year you won't want to miss! We will have a Silent Auction with artwork from students and the fabulous buy-in parties, plus a Live Auction while enjoying food, drinks, and music and connecting with other parents, teachers and friends with stunning views of the City. You can also make a 100% tax-deductible donation during Raise a Paw.
Event ticket includes drinks, food and dessert. Please also consider purchasing a ticket for one of our amazing teachers to attend!
Help Make Our Auction a Success!
What kind of donations are you asking for?
- Host a party: Wine tasting, a unique meal, movie night, neighborhood progressive parties, minecraft party; the ideas are endless.
- Organize a unique experience: Cooking/Dining with a popular chef; Behind-the-scenes tour; cooking lesson; hike or camping trip.
- Offer a stay in a vacation home: Tahoe, Napa, Sonoma, Hawaii, So. Cal, Mexico or beyond!
- Share a special skill: Teach a group how to dance, fly-fish, cook, hit a line drive, knit, etc.
- Donate event tickets: sporting events, concerts, shows, ballet, plays, etc.
- Contribute goods and services: Gift certificates to retail shops or restaurants, bottles of wine and champagne, spa or gym gift certificates, sports memorabilia, etc.
How to donate?
- DONATE HERE
- Drop off or mail your donation to the school office, attn: Auction Committee (400 Sargent Street, SF, CA 94132)
- EMAIL Joseortegafundraising@gmail.com
- Submit your Buy-In Party here.
I want to volunteer!
Why, thank you! We will find you a job that fits your interests. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
This event would not be possible without our gracious sponsors and donors as well as our numerous volunteers who work countless hours to make this auction a success.
Thank you to all of our generous donors!